Slomoes Corporation helps organizations to streamline processes by implementing ERP Solutions. Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software allows an organization to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business and automate many back-office functions related to technology, services, and human resources.
Instead having several standalone applications with different databases and disconnected KPIs, ERP systems bring order to the chaos so that all users can create, store, and use the same data derived through common processes. Using a secure and centralized data repository, everyone in the organization can be confident that data is correct, up to date, and complete.
ERP Solutions also help management to link Operational KPI’s to Sales and ROI, this centralized view of the organization helps departments not to operate in silos.
Business benefits of implementing an ERP Solutions:
- Improved business insight – from real-time information generated by reports
- Lower operational cost – through defined and more streamlined business processes
- Enhanced collaboration – From users sharing data in contracts, requisitions, and purchase orders
- Improved efficiency – through a common user experience across many business functions and managed business processes
- Consistent infrastructure – from the back office to the front office, all business activities have the same look and feel
- Reduced risk—through improved data integrity and financial controls