When you choose Slomoes Corporation to manage your server updates and support, you’ll 100% care and availability from our support staff. We’ll offer you routine server maintenance, server security protections, server monitoring, disaster planning, and troubleshooting and repair.
Our Server Updates & Support Services
- Routine maintenance – Tasks vary based on server type and configuration but may include server updates and patches, defragmentation of hard disks, the rebuilding of indexes, database replication, and more
- Security – We install and run sophisticated server security software to protect the server from computer viruses, spyware, malware, and other security threats
- Monitoring – We monitor the server remotely 24/7 to ensure that anomalies, performance issues, and other signs of trouble are immediately discovered and promptly addressed if warranted
- Disaster planning – What would happen to your data if your server fails, is stolen, or burns in a fire? Disasters can and do occur, despite your best efforts, making data backups an essential part of your business continuity plan. We offer a variety of data backup plans to best meet your needs
- Troubleshooting and repair – Servers can malfunction for any number of reasons, and their components can fail. Figuring out what caused the problem and promptly repairing it is one of our top priorities